how to make a basic lasagna
For my tomato meat sauce:
- 2 28 oz. cans tomatoes – I typically do one can diced, one crushed for a little bit of texture!
- 1-2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- garlic, garlic, garlic – I always use a ton! I’d say two cloves minimum!
- 1 lb. ground beef, preferably lean
- dried oregano
- crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil – dried can also be substituted!
For the rest of the lasagna:
- 1 package of noodles (should be around a pound in weight)
- 1 lb. mozzarella
- 1/2 lb. good quality parmesan
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- large sauce pan or dutch oven to make sauce in
- 13×9 baking dish
- large pot for boiling pasta
See full instructions on : www.instructables.com